Skip to main content

Amending Your Single Person Discount

1Your Details 2Enquiry Details

Errors on this form


    Rate your experience using our forms

    Click on a star below to rate (between 1 to 5)
    Thank you for rating!

    Sign up for a Flintshire My Account to save time and keep track of your enquiries

    Register Now

    Your Details


    Enquiry Details

    If you are currently receiving a Council Tax 25% Single Person Discount because you are the only person in the property over the age of 18, but someone over the age of 18 has either joined the property, or someone in the household has reached the age of 18, please use this form to let us know the changes.

    Depending on this persons circumstances, you may still be entitled to a discount for example if the second adult is still at school, a student, an apprentice or are severely mentally impaired. Details of our discounts and how to apply are available at

    If the additional adult is not entitled to be disregarded for Council Tax, the 25% reduction will be removed from your account and a revised bill issued to you.


    The information I have given on this form is correct. I understand that it is an offence to give false information, and that the Council may take legal action against any person who knowingly provides information which is inaccurate.