Skip to main content

Request a Refund of a Credit on Your Housing Rent Account

1Your Details 2Enquiry Details

Errors on this form


    Rate your experience using our forms

    Click on a star below to rate (between 1 to 5)
    Thank you for rating!

    Sign up for a Flintshire My Account to save time and keep track of your enquiries

    Register Now

    Your Details


    Enquiry Details

    If you have received a statement showing a credit on your Housing Rent account, please supply your bank details below, and following some security checks, we will issue the funds to your bank account and send you confirmation of the refund by post. The name of the bank account must match the name of the Housing Rent Account for which the credit is being claimed. If you have any questions about claiming your refund, please contact the Housing Rent service on 01352 703838.


    I confirm that I am the bank account holder and the housing rent payer authorised to request this refund. I understand that it is an offence to give false information, and that the Council may take legal action against any person who knowingly provides information which is inaccurate.