Skip to main content

Request a Refund of a Credit on your Council Tax Account

1Your Details 2Enquiry Details

Errors on this form


    Rate your experience using our forms

    Click on a star below to rate (between 1 to 5)
    Thank you for rating!

    Sign up for a Flintshire My Account to save time and keep track of your enquiries

    Register Now

    Your Details


    Enquiry Details

    If you have received a bill showing a credit on your Council Tax account, please supply your bank details below, and following some security checks, we will issue the funds to your bank account and send you confirmation of the refund by post.

    The name of the bank account must match the name of the liable Council Tax payer/s for which the credit is being claimed. If you have any questions about claiming your refund, please contact the Council Tax service on 01352 704848.


    I confirm that I am the bank account holder and the council tax payer authorised to request this refund. I understand that it is an offence to give false information, and that the Council may take legal action against any person who knowingly provides information which is inaccurate.